The Phoenix Spa & Salon is an adult environment with the exception of the Salon. The minimum age is 16 years old for a spa treatment.
The Phoenix Spa & Salon is a cell phone free area. Guests are asked to turn off cell phones or place then on vibrate and to limit cell phone usage.
We encourage you to leave jewelry and personal items at home.
All prices and/or listing of services are subject to change
The Phoenix Spa & Salon is a non-smoking area.
Package Cancellation Policy
• If you must cancel or change your spa reservation, you must notify us at least six (6) hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation charge of 40% of the service plus gratuity.
• Twenty-four (24) hours’ notice is required for package cancellations.
• All no-shows will be charged 50% of service prices, plus gratuity.
• For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added inclusive of gratuity and tax. This amount is adjustable based on your level of satisfaction.
About Your Visit
• Please arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your first spa service or salon service. Late arrivals may result in a modification of services in order to honor the next scheduled appointment.
• The Phoenix Spa & Salon provides robes and slippers to use during your spa visit.
• During your spa service, only areas of your body being worked on will be exposed.
• Undergarments are optional, based on your comfort level.
• We offer private steam and sauna facilities.
For Your Consideration
• Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions or varicose veins should avoid all heat treatments, steam and sauna areas.
• To prevent irritation, women should avoid shaving prior to any type of exfoliation, including pedicures.
• Please be sure to inform your therapist of any inflamed joints or muscles.
• We recommend you receive only one heat treatment per day.
• Following any of our treatments, we recommend that you avoid rigorous activity for at least one hour.
• Please drink plenty of water before and after all spa treatments.
• Guests receiving facials or waxing services should inform the aesthetician of any medications including Accutane or any form of Retinol products.